One Unified Voice – Cayman International Insurance
Be part of the association that brings together Cayman’s international insurance industry with one voice to benefit everyone working in the sector. Through our work, liaising with both the government and CIMA, we promote the Cayman Islands as the right choice for captives, reinsurance and insurance linked securities. Become a member of Cayman International Insurance – and help spread the message that Cayman is “The Better Alternative”.
Become a Member of the Insurance Managers Association of Cayman (IMAC)
Benefits of Membership
- Discounted delegate fees for the Cayman Captive Forum (Forum) for all your company’s representatives and affiliates.
- Priority registration and discounted rates for hotel rooms at the Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman for the week of the Forum.
- Preferential consideration as a speaker or panelist in Forum sessions.
- Continuing Professional Education credits at the Forum and through attendance at the several live industry updates, webinars etc.
- Inclusion in our website member listings.
- IMAC is a not-for-profit organisation run by the resident Insurance Managers of the Cayman Islands (marketed internationally as Cayman International Insurance).
- IMAC provides a united front for the Cayman captive industry to promote the Cayman Islands as the domicile of choice for international insurance.
- IMAC’s membership is comprised of Cayman licensed Insurance Managers, local and overseas service providers as well as captive insurance companies.
- Provide effective representation to the Cayman Islands Parliament on Regulatory Committees which enables a united industry to have substantive input into any proposed changes to current insurance legislation and regulations.
- Provide ongoing educational opportunities for local members by way of regular technical courses and seminars led by industry experts.
- Produce regular e-Newsletters. Sign up now for eNews at caymanintinsurance.ky
- Promote the Cayman domicile through press releases, social media and attendance at various conferences e.g. ASHRM and RIMS conferences.
- Organise and host various networking events to which all members are invited. See our events page.
- Organise and coordinate the informative annual Forum.
- Work to raise money for our Scholarship Fund.
Brokers & Consultants
Captive Insurance Companies (Class B Members)
By joining IMAC it’s easy to get involved and contribute to the knowledge pool within the Cayman International Insurance community. With your support, we can continue our efforts to promote the integrity and quality of the captive insurance sector, reinsurance and ILS business.
Full members of IMAC are our Cayman-based Insurance Managers, dedicated to upholding the high standards of our industry and are committed to the continued enhancement of the Cayman Islands as a domicile for all types of international insurance business.
Associate members of IMAC provide support to the industry as service providers to the international insurance sector in the Cayman Islands.
Companies holding an insurance licence issued by the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority, for captive, reinsurance or insurance linked securities business, which are managed by a Cayman insurance manager.
Membership Application Form
The Membership year runs to December 31st and membership fees are not pro-rated. There is no application fee. The cost of membership to insurance company owners and affiliates is US$750 per annum.
To join our membership simply fill out the application form above and return it to email@example.com.
IMAC was founded to promote the development of the industry and the three pillars of this development are – integrity, innovation and intellect. The code of conduct was developed to strengthen these objectives and provides guidance as to the standards expected of every full member.
As a member of Cayman International Insurance and IMAC, you are not only supporting our mission to uphold the high standards and technical excellence that the Cayman Islands insurance business has become known for, but you will also qualify for some special benefits and deals.
IMAC Benefits of Membership (PDF)
Benefits of IMAC Membership
Who we are
What we do
The Cayman Islands Monetary Authority encourages all captives to be members of IMAC. The cost of membership to captive owners and affiliates is US$ 750 per annum.
Our membership of insurance managers represents some of the most highly regarded institutions operating in the business. We are pleased to showcase all our insurance managers in this directory.
Click here for an IMAC Insurance Manager Report – you can use this report to identify IMAC Membership numbers
Insurance Manager Members
Advantage International Management (Cayman), Ltd.
Aon Insurance Managers
Artex Insurance Management (Cayman) Ltd.,
Artex Risk Solutions (Cayman) Limited
Atlas Insurance Management
Captiva Global Financial Services
CSI International Underwriting
Global Captive Management
Hyperion Insurance Management (Cayman) Limited
International Management Services
Kensington Management Group, Ltd.
Lainston International Management, Ltd.
Marsh Management Services
Sagicor Insurance Managers
Strategic Risk Solutions
USA Risk Group
Willis Towers Watson Management (Cayman) Limited
Our Associate Members are comprised of reputable and respected service providers, supporting all aspects of international insurance operations in the Cayman Islands.
Click here for a Local & Overseas IMAC Member Report – you can use this report to identify IMAC Membership numbers
Captive Legal Advisors PLC
Kerr Russel and Weber
Maples Group - Legal Services
McDermott Will & Emery LLP
Baker Tilly (Cayman) Ltd
Baker Tilly US, LLP
Bennett Thrasher LLP
EisnerAmper Cayman Ltd
Ernst & Young
Cayman National Bank Ltd.
FirstCaribbean International Bank
NCB Cayman Limited
RBC Wealth Management Dominion Securities
ScotiaBank & Trust
SunTrust Bank (Now Truist)
Alliant Insurance Services
International Captive Consulting, Inc.
Edgewood Healthcare Advisors, an EPIC company
Gallagher Insurance Brokers (Cayman) Ltd
Willis Towers Watson US LLC.
Arch Insurance Company
Arsenal Insurance Management
CRC Insurance Services
Great American Insurance
Innovative Captive Strategies
MagMutual Insurance Company
TDC Specialty Underwriters, LLC
The Doctors Company
United Insurance Company
CapVisor Associates, LLC
Fiduciary Trust Company International of PA
Five Continents Financial Ltd
London & Capital
New England Asset Management
Oppenheimer & Co
Intercare Insurance Services
Ob Hospitalist Group
VCM, a CCMSI Company
Wisconsin Medical Society Holdings
Aureum Reinsurance Company Ltd
Oxbridge Reinsurance Limited
Health Risk Advisors
Hylant Global Captive Solutions
The Sullivan Group
With its long history as a highly successful captive insurance domicile, the Cayman Islands has attracted captive owners from around the world, due to its favourable conditions for business and effective and flexible regulatory framework, our company membership includes captives of all sizes, covering a wide range of risks.
Cayman’s Captive Insurance Industry
Understand the size and depth of Cayman’s captive insurance sector and why it is considered a first class jurisdiction and a model for the industry, with this industry insight.
Click here to see the Insurance Companies by Licence Name report on CIMA’s website.
Click here for an IMAC Class B Listing report (sorted by Manager) – you can use this report to identify IMAC Membership numbers and respective Insurance Manager.
Click here for an IMAC Class B Listing report – you can use this report to identify IMAC Membership numbers and respective Insurance Manager.
If you are seeking to confirm professional liability insurance, other coverages, claims history, etc (e.g. for a specific physician), please refer to the contact details which should be on their insurance coverage policy cover note. Alternatively, you can use the Class B Listing membership listing to locate the name of the Cayman Captive Insurance Company and their respective Insurance Manager who’s contact details are listed on this page. In case of difficulty please contact us and we will be glad to assist.